1. Please keep your space clean of all trash and cigarette butts.
2. Please catch all gray water. At full hook up sites, tight sewer connectors are required.
3. All dogs must be on leashes at all times. They can be walked any (outdoor) place in the park but must be cleaned up after. If they poop, you scoop. Keep your pet on a leash and quiet at all times. Do not leave your pet unattended in your RV for long periods of time.
4. The speed limit in the RV Park is 5 mph for the safety of all.
5. Quiet Hours are from 10 PM to 7 AM. The quality of rest and relaxation is important to all campers, so please refrain from loud noises and disturbances during this period.
6. All overnight guests are to be registered in the office. You are responsible for the actions of your children and guest, therefore any damages to the park or property will be charged to the renter. The park management is not responsible for accidents on your space.
7. There are no lifeguards at the swimming pool on duty. Swim at your own risk.
8. No smoking in the office or bath houses.
9. Campfires allowed in fire rings only, and must be attended at all times. Please do not throw trash in fire rings.
10. No cutting of trees or bushes. No defacing, destruction or misuse of trees or other property. A damage fee will be charged to repair or replace any damaged property.
11. No ATVs or heavy equipment allowed in the park.
12. No more than 2 vehicles per site. No parking on the roadways, grass, or adjacent sites.